Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Finds Love

I don't know why Bethenny Frankel is famous. I have no idea what she's done or why people talk about her but she's mildly attractive in that oh shit it's last call kind of way so I'll write about her because I need something to write about. And luckily for me it turns out there was big news on the Bethenny Frankel front. She has met the man of her dreams. I don't know anything about him either except for his name, Eric Stonestreet. And I'll be honest, he's the most Eric looking guy I've ever seen. I can only imagine how they met because there are only two possibilities. He's the cable guy they sent to her house when she couldn't figure out how to hook up her wireless router, or he bumped into her at a sports bar after getting his fourth plate of Atomic Buffalo Wings during the basketball finals. I hope you like washing really big underwear Bethenny because I bet there's going to be a lot of that in your future.