Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence is a Rebel


 Jennifer Lawrence has permanently cemented her place as the Whitest Girl in the Universe by getting an adorable "H2O" tattooed on her hand. What's the matter, were they all out of little mustaches or Shhhh....'s for her finger? But it turns out it's actually worse than that because it's incorrect.
 I call this tattoo a watered-down rebellion,” she told HitFix. “I was with Liam’s family and everybody was getting tattoos. And I was like, ‘Well, I’m always going to need to be hydrated.’ So I guess I should just get H2O on my hand.” But the 24-year-old actress was well aware that there was a major error with the skin-colored tattoo on her right hand.
“By the way, I know the ‘2’ is high, and in H2O the ‘2’ is supposed to be low,” she explained of the mistake with her ink. I should have Googled it before I got it tattooed on my body,
  Gee you think? How does this happen? I'm no tattoo artist but I have a bunch of tattoos and almost no matter where you go it's always done pretty much the same way. First you have to have the idea, then you talk to the tattoo artist and they tell you whether or not it's a good idea,  then the tattoo person draws it on that weird tracing paper, then they stick it to your body and tell you to look at it and make sure you like it. Wouldn't an error get caught somewhere along the way? Tattoo artists are usually smarter than most college graduates I know so blaming it on the artist won't fly with me. Sorry Jennifer but I'm afraid there's only one way to resolve this and it's amputation. I hope you like having a hook there instead of a hand which oddly I think that would be kind of cool.