Monday, July 27, 2015

Kylie Jenner is like Yoda

17 year old Kylie Jenner dressed like a second string Bond Girl to go to a musical play with her family and she had some life wisdom to dispense which I'm sure she thought of as she was leaving her $2.7 million dollar house in her $137,000 car
'That's what's wrong with today. If you don't show or "prove" to social media that you've done something it's like it never happened,'
And
'My reality is.. I only show people what I want them to see. No one knows what goes on in my day to day but me & who I share my moments with,' she added.
Don't worry we all know how private your life is. And of course she tweeted these thoughts to her 10.5 million followers. Thanks for the life advice Kylie. Now maybe if I can ride my sister's sex tape coattails into fame and fortune I can put it all into practice. Wait my sister has a sex tape? What have you heard?