Thursday, August 27, 2015

Demi Lovato is Cute

This was initially about Demi Laovato's sexy new album cover, which I'm surprised they still bothered with. Album covers I mean not sexy pictures hell my computer is full of those. Well, videos anyway. But that's none of your business. No this is about tattoos. Being ultra cool I have plenty of tattoos and I can tell you that cute little psalm or inspirational quote with the tiny little letters is going to be almost completely illegible and nothing but a blue-grey smudge in about 10 years. I know this because I had one covered up. And the ones on your finger? They'll look even worse if it's still even there at all. Girls with tattoos are super sexy but maybe try being original and think of something else would you. Like a tribal arm band or maybe something on your calf. Take it from me, my THE SCORPIONS RULE tattoo will look cool on their next tour you'll see.