Saturday, November 21, 2015

Kate Beckinsale Needs a Little Understanding

 

Christmas came a month early for me this morning when I found out Kate Beckinsale is finally divorcing that dork Johnny Weissmuller, or Lou Weinstein or whatever the Hell his name is. I don't know his name and I really don't care
 A source close to the couple tells PEOPLE that Beckinsale and Wiseman have been separated for several months.
 Gee that's really a shame. Listen Kate, I know this is probably a rough time for you, but I just want you know I'm here if you just want to hang out and talk. I'm a really good listener. I can come over and bring some movies if you like. And maybe a little wine and a few candles too you know, so the lights don't hurt your eyes if you're crying a little bit. Just let me know I'll be your rock.