Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hailee Steinfeld Wears a Jersey

Hailee Steinfeld looked sexy, I guess, in nothing but a mesh jersey that showed off her chubby teenager knees when she performed songs or did a dance or whatever the hell she did at the Dipshit Superstore otherwise known as H&M at a mall somewhere in The Middle of Nowhere, Texas. I'm sorry, I admit I don't know who she is and you can't make me. I've included a link to the original story where I stole this picture from ion case you want to sift through it and figure out who she is. If you do, e-mail me and let me know. Oh sure I'll just delete it without reading it, but at least it'll give you something to do you loser. Anyway, keep up the good work Kate Shenfeld. The world needs more H&Ms and I know you can help spread their brand of luxurious clothing and kaffir scarves for guys that have those Abraham Lincoln beards and ride skateboards well into their 30's.