Friday, April 29, 2016

Kim Kardashian Wears A Tarp

I haven't really felt much like writing lately, that's why there really haven't been that many updates. I'm not really sure why, I usually love being mean and making fun of people so it's not that, that hasn't changed. And the celebrity moron parade never seems to end but, there seems to be an odd lack of anyone doing anything new or maybe it's just that I've just seen it all before. They've all been remarkably the same and interchangeable over the last decade or so, it just seems like it's all the same stuff, only the faces change so maybe that's it. Maybe I'm getting mellower with time. I don't know hopefully a lot of stuff will happen this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Until then I happened to see a story where Kim Kardashian was late to a book signing, or a funeral or lunch or an electrolysis appointment or whatever it is she does for a living and she was running so late, that she had to wear the cover from the love seat in her house. Lucky for her it's exactly her size. I've always kind of liked that colonial inspired look. And hey, in the future if she keeps pumping out more babies she can always move up to the couch.