Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday Jennifer Aniston Post

It's Saturday and I really haven't written much lately and the same usual boring stuff is happening. "Trump", "I hate Trump" "The end times are here because Trump is president" blah blah blah. Jesus who knew the internet was so full of crybaby pants wetters. Can't you shut up for five goddamn minutes?  So anyway here's Jennifer Aniston without her "husband" Jackson Thorax or whatever that idiots name is. Why? Who knows maybe she caught a glimpse of me washing my motorcycle with my shirt off and finally decided to ditch that boring, leather pants wearing dud. I was going to write a few sentences alluding to her nipples but I don't have the brain power for that nonsense right now  so just look at them. I'm not here for your entertainment.