Thursday, January 24, 2019

Kaila Methven is Finger Lickin Good

Another soulless "heiress" has burst on the scene. Here name is Kaila Methven and she's the heiress to the KFC fortune (?). Which is kind of weird since she basically looks like a chicken. Life is funny like that sometimes. Here she is pictured standing around in $10 million dollars worth of diamonds for reasons I can't seem to figure out. Because she can? Who knows. I'd watch her though before she trades them away for drugs. Allegedly. Anyway, I'd thought we'd been rid of all the pointless heiresses after Paris Hilton wore out her welcome but I guess someone is churning them out at a factory somewhere and there must be an endless supply. Kind of like chickens. Well there you have it, we'll just have to wait for her sex tape but we probably won't have to wait much longer since she's on the brink of her BIG BREAK THROUGH or whatever happens with these assholes. If you watch it tell me all about it sometime.