Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Rochelle Humes is Somebody


 Rochelle Humes stood around in a bikini. She's a "TV presenter" in England, so she must've worn her bikini in Greece or something because it never really gets warmer than 60 degrees in England. I went to England last June for a wedding and it was like walking around in Chicago in October the whole time. She's on some TV show in England but I don't know what.

England seems to have a lot of famous people there, but it just seems like it because the English gossip rags talk about every newscaster there like they were in Star Wars or something...

 "Here's the 1am-5am weather presenter Penelope Jones-Smythe going to the shop in a mini dress and high heels!" 

I don't know who she's dating but if I had to guess it's probably some soccer player or F1 racer since those are the two big British industries. Second only to drunken 23 year olds. Why don't you come to America Rochelle, I can do big things for you here as far as you know