Saturday, May 16, 2015

Push the Poor Thing Back Into the Water

Selena Gomez is 22 years old now and like every other 22 year old she's discovered beer bongs and all night burger places. She defended her extra "curves" on Instagram by saying
I love being happy with me yall #theresmoretolove
Sure. More to love. You know what else is curvy? A beach ball.  Normally I couldn't possibly care less but celebrities that pack on the pounds piss me off. They have one job and that's to look good. That's it, that's number one on the list of things she does for work.  That's all she has to do is stay in shape. She probably only actually works four months out of the year can't she spend an hour a day taking a walk? And I say this because people must worship her for her looks because she has no other real talent that I'm aware of.