Friday, March 23, 2012

Assassins!


Professional idiot Kim Kardashian was "flour bombed" last night, or as disgusting fat ass Kim  would like to call it, attacked with an unfinished cake. Someone was just trying to find the wet spot I guess.
The attacker's motive remains unclear. TMZ reports that she screamed "fur hag" at one point. She was taken into custody briefly, but Kardashian declined to press charges and she was released, TMZ also reported.
After she was powdered, Kardashian--the celebrity people love to hate and hate to love--was wisked to an anteroom where she removed her flour-doused coat. She brushed the flour out of her locks and then returned to the red carpet to promote the launch of her new fragrance, "True Reflection."
I don't know who did this. I do know it was a woman, and I think I saw a picture of her but I got sick of looking for more information about her so if you find anything just let me know Be sure to send it to deceiverjr@gmail.com so I can delete it that much faster.