Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Survivor Has on Their Fighting Beret


 The surviving members of the band Survivor are none too happy about Kim Davis using their song "Eye of the Tiger" after she was released from jail and frankly I'm not really sure why she did but she did and well, here we are.
 "NO! We did not grant Kim Davis any rights to use 'My Tune - The Eye Of The Tiger.' I would not grant her the rights to use Charmin! C'mom [sic] Mike, you are not The Donald but you can do better than that."
I have zero idea what he's talking about and I don't know what your politics are and frankly I don't care I'm not wading into this political swamp but I will say except in the case of being used as background music for clubbing bags full of five week old kittens I'd think at this point Survivor would be glad somebody used their music for anything.