Friday, May 24, 2019

Miley Cyrus is Sexy?

The airline Miley Cyrus was on lost her luggage, and to prove it she put on a half shirt, and the underwear that your grandma thought was sexy in 1974 and sent this selfie on what I assume is Snapchat and then later posted it on her Instagram. I have one of those Gilligan's Island questions. If they lost your luggage, why do you have a half shirt? Where did you get the "sexy" granny panties? Was that what you were wearing when you got on the plane? You didn't have shoes?  Does she even sing anymore? That's the hotel she's staying in? Doesn't she have $160 million dollars?  And I know it's probably only for a night or two but c'mon. Spring for the place that isn't a flea bag with a heart shaped tub. I have so, so many questions that I'm sure are going to go unanswered.