Monday, August 15, 2022

Lily Rose Depp Flexes


 I know, I know. I'm trying to stay on top of this but it's been hard, and frankly I have a lot of other things happening. I'm also considering writing about something other than women in bikinis, but unfortunately for you however, women in bikinis or very little clothing is 90% of the stuff I read about. The other 10% is mostly about building hot rods and motorcycles and you guys aren't manly enough for that yet. 

For instance here's Lily-Rose Depp, who I assume is Johnny Depp's daughter. She's at least a decade below my minimum age requirement - she's 23 I guess - and it all depends on the girl, but I am flexible. And judging by her outfit she is too. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

Anyhoo, I should probably try to expand my reading a little that way you guys won't get bored with this but I don't know. We'll see. Stick with me here.