Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Denise Austin is Almost 69 (Nice)


 Denise Austin is 65? Years? Old? What is this Crazy World? This defies belief. Let me repeat that. Denise Austin is SIXTY FIVE YEARS OLD. Just for some perspective, my mom is 72. I don't understand how this could be real. And I thought the other women that are over 40 that I blather on endlessly about looked good. Good lord. I'm speechless.

 Someone interviewed her about her diet and blah blah who cares. She looks exactly the same and dare I say even better than she did 30 plus years ago. I always thought she was a little too impish for me. You know, elfin and kind of small, sort of like a Mighty Dog, and she always struck me as being way to high energy for me, you know what I mean? Like the happy cheerleader type? Always on the go and talking a million miles an hour my god Denise could you just be quiet for five minutes?