Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OMG It's a Led Zeppelin Reunion

GAH! Who the fuck is that??

Robert Plant is talking about a Led Zeppelin reunion in - where else?- Rolling Stone magazine. 

  "Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones are Capricorns. They don't say a word. They're quite contained in their own worlds and they leave it to me," said Plant. "I'm not the bad guy . . . You need to see the Capricorns – I've got nothing to do in 2014."
 Capricorns? What the hell is he talking about? Maybe Mercury is in retrograde and it's making him talk crazy like this. At least you'll be able to pay for your tickets with Dream Catchers. Is he getting tired of whacking it to the Lord of the Rings trilogy?  Maybe he's seen all the Matlocks and needs to go somewhere besides the post office, the bank, and Walgreens. I bet they can get the Turtles, or The Electric Prunes to be their opening act.  If any of them are still alive I'd bet they'd jump at the chance.