Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome to the 21st Century

 
It's 2013 isn't it?  Wasn't New Years Eve just a few weeks ago? We have cars that will park themselves, cellphones that are basically computers that fit in your pocket that make the Star Trek communicators seem old timey by comparison, we've been to the moon and back several times, can fly around the entire planet in a matter of hours and, soon if I lose a limb it will be replaced by a better, much cooler robot limb - that I'm getting by the way even if I have to chop off my own goddamn hand - and these idiots are burning witches?   

Yeah they really are...
 Assailants stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday...
 If one of your friends is one of those hippie types that's "fascinated with other cultures" just drop her off in New Guinea with a pack of matches a pointy hat, and a digital camera and tell her to randomly start fires, and steal peoples souls and keep them in the "magic box". It'll be a fun prank to pull on her I promise. And by the way I spent 25 minutes looking for pictures of New Guinea that didn't make me look like a raging racist but I eventually just gave up.