Thursday, October 19, 2017

Chelsea Handler Saves the World

Chelsea Handler is quitting her talk show after only two seasons. I was surprised to hear she was leaving since I didn't even know she still had a show. She says it's so she can be "better informed, raise my voice, and participate in a more meaningful way." I suppose she wants to be come a more learned citizen like Plato probably. Or maybe even Hippocrates...
“Like so many across the country, the past presidential election and the countless events that have unfolded since have galvanized me. From the national level down to the grassroots, it’s clear our decisions at the ballot box next year will mark a defining moment for our nation"
I think the election that happened ALMOST A YEAR AGO broke what was left of her brain. I wonder which PhD program she'll choose. Harvard Medical? Maybe MIT. Who can say. Whichever one it is I hope it lasts a long, long time and keeps her busy and away from cameras and people that want to ask her her opinion about anything.