Thursday, October 26, 2017

Gwen Stepford and Blake Singleterry Make a Baby

Blake Sheldon and Gwen Stefanie (I'm not checking spelling or even the correct names today fuck you) are trying for a baby girl. Ummmm...Gwen Sheldon is almost 50 years old. I didn't know 50 year old women could have babies. I thought that was nature's way of putting the brakes on everything so we didn't wind up with a population of 8 trillion people. Just because you find a new love of your life, it doesn't mean you have to squeeze out a new tiny human each time, I mean, you two already have a bunch of kids don't you?  Isn't that enough?  We know you can make babies give it a rest. What's with you idiots. Theoretically as a male, I can make babies until I die, all I need is a willing partner and let's be honest, that should be an easy thing for me to find to find especially with a handsome face, strong genes and a powerful back like mine. And if you've ever wondered why no pictures of Gwen Stefani straight on exist, that's why.