Monday, May 21, 2018

Jennifer Aniston Lesbian

Jennifer Aniston is one half of a lesbian couple in a new Netflix show called "First Ladies". I'll be honest that's pretty much all I know so far because as soon as I saw "Jennifer Aniston Lesbian" I pretty much had hysterical blindness. Her costar is Tig Notaro (?). I guess she's the one in the picture that looks like Carl Sagan but I've never heard of her.

That's one of the biggest problems I have with the internet. Everyone expects everyone else to know who everyone is all the time. "You don't know who Tig Notaro is?! You must be an uncouth jackass then." Anyway, despite the first few sentences here I'll never watch the show because I don't have a Netflix account and most likely never will. And I can watch actual lesbians on the internet if I want to. They're in a folder on my computer marked "motorcycle parts"