Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Times They Are a Changin'

I'm starting to lose interest writing about celebrity dumbshits all the time. They're usually awful human beings and except for a few of the ones that I actually like, I usually can't stand even the sight of them. And reading what they have to say about pretty much anything makes me physically ill. Anyway, I'll keep doing it when I feel like it I guess, or if I see something that I think is ridiculous but I don't know maybe I'll mix it up a little. I'll still keep the blog probably 90% as it is but this shit is getting old and tired. Kind of like Pamela Anderson. And I've done this kind of thing in the past so maybe we'll see I really don't know. Anyway, click the video and listen to one of my all time favorite songs while I look for some dimwit to write about.