Thursday, June 21, 2018

Janet Jackson is Better

Janet Jackson is in this months Essence Magazine. This picture may be from the March issue though but I liked this one a lot better and it seems like maybe she's in Essence Magazine every month so we'll use this months picture for an October blog post. In the interview she talks about her baby and and how he saved her life from depression. At last I think that's what she's talking about, you know I never read this stuff.  I'm sure it's important information for someone since everyone has depression now. Kind of like how everyone was lactose intolerant for a while there in the late 90s and had heartburn or whenever it was, and how suddenly everybody has insomnia and no one can eat peanuts or whatever the problem is this time. Who would have figured my hypochondriac grandmother would be such a trailblazer.