Saturday, June 30, 2018

Listen to This

So here's that song I was talking about. Generally I like at least two songs from just about every band that ever existed no matter who they are. Except Rap you'll never convince me that has any redeeming qualities so don't bother, I've been saying it since the 90s, it's just noise. It hasn't "evolved" A rap artist that released a song today sounds just like the same ones I heard 20 years ago. Anyway, like I said I like this song. I tend to stay away from some bands though because I don't want to deal with the insufferable baggage they tend to come with. The Velvet Underground is definitely one of those bands. So listen to this, or don't I honestly do not care. Otherwise I'll see you Monday. Unless I see something to write about then I'll see you earlier who can tell I'm unpredictable.