Friday, June 29, 2018

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Broke Up?

Tongues are wagging -- that's right I said tongues are wagging -- saying Katie Holmes (no relation to Sherlock) and Jamie Foxx split up. That picture is supposed to look like it's torn but I only have paint and I only tried for about one minute because I'm not getting paid for this you know. And I accidentally labeled the picture "Jammie" Foxx which I think he should change it too because it might help offset his greasy creepiness. Katie Holmes said "no they didn't break up" but I'm sure they did. What do you think, people sit around all day just trying to think up lies about these two idiots? That's not a job. "The Lets Make Up Lies About Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Division of XYZ Company" isn't a place you can work. And the source article is still referring to her as "The Dawson's Creek actress". Uummm okay. From now on I want to people to refer to me as "The former high school senior" because that's when I was my coolest. I don't think the network that showed aired on is even still in existence but okay whatever you say. Good luck in your new single lives you two.