Monday, September 3, 2018

A Jennifer Aniston Break

I have some personal things going on and I haven't really felt much like reading about any of the usual dopes making news on the various internet type websites. I tried writing an hilarious post about Rosanne Barr but failed miserably. Any way I may skip a day or two or four but I thought I'd leave some pictures of Jen for everyone to enjoy. Mostly me because I don't care about you but if you like them more power too you. I didn't bother resizing these pictures because nobody said "Hey Michelangelo, why don't you make that David statue a little smaller so I can get it in my house". Now replace David with it's female equivalent since I LIKE GIRLS and you get the idea. No sir. You don't mess with art. Anyway once again I'll be back and I'd also like to remind you that it's my blog so if I don't feel like writing I guess that's tough shit. Don't like it? Call the cops.