Monday, September 3, 2018

Roseanne Barr Moves to Israel

Roseanne Barr says she's moving to Israel to "study"...
“I have an opportunity to go to Israel for a few months and study with my favorite teachers over there, and that’s where I’m going to go and probably move somewhere there and study with my favorite teachers. I have saved a few pennies and I’m so lucky I can go,” she said, adding, “It’s my great joy and privilege to be a Jewish woman.”
As for the show she started and subsequently killed off? Nope.
 I’m staying away from it.
Well that makes two of us. Anyway, let me know what you learn in Israel, unless you're really going over there to secretly join the Mossad, in which case keep it to yourself since being a trained special forces assassin will almost certainly need to be kept under wraps.