Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Britney Spears Relaxes

Britney Spears posted a picture on her Instagram of her in a bikini (the right one) but she also posted the one on the left and frankly, I like the one on the left better. If it wasn't for her leg being in the air in the right hand photo, judging by the expression on her face, I might wonder if she was dead and they dragged her out of the pool. She just doesn't look so dead-eyed in the left hand picture. She just  looks more like a person. Well there's my opinion on Britney Spears' selfies for the day. Honestly sometimes I wonder why an attractive woman in her 30s as wealthy as she is, is sitting at home taking pictures of herself. It's actually sort of sad isn't it? I guess someone like her can't just go hang out in some bar somewhere, the whole fame thing must be like a gilded prison.