Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dot Jones Had a Grabber

Glee "star" Dot Jones had a heart attack. Probably because she heard people still talking about Glee even though it went off the air five years ago. Let me put it this way. If you had a baby when Glee went off the air, they'd be in kindergarten now.  But this apparently happened "over the holidays" and we weren't notified. I demand to know why we weren't told immediately. When something happens to Dot Jones, we should be told.

 She's also married to somebody named Bridgette, because everyone on Glee was gay I guess. Or maybe it just seems that way.  Lucky for her Bridgette knew she was having a heart attack and got her to the hospital. Okay, can we stop talking about this now? Please? I don't care what Kate Beckinsale is doing every minute of every day, and I want to buy her a pony,  you can't begin to fathom how much I don't care about this.