Sunday, January 26, 2020

Lattie Moss is Someone

MEGA
Lottie Moss is a model? That's what they said, so I have to take their word for it.  I wrote this mostly because of the beach and not the girl in the bikini.  I live in Chicago, and for the last month it's been, cloudy, raining ice, raining water, or snowing and sometimes it's been doing all of those things at once. I haven't seen the sun or a blue sky in almost two weeks. Plus it's obviously cold. If you went to the beach today you would probably die. And I miss warm, sunny weather. You get nostalgic for it. Kind of like a long forgotten girlfriend or remembering a pet you had when you were a kid while watching a warm summer's sunset.

 I watched a goddamn fishing show the other day because those guys were in t-shirts and the sun was out. That's right, FISHING. I certainly didn't write it because Lottie Moss was in a bikini. Get real, she looks like she's 16 years old. At the most. Gross.  And let's face it she isn't exactly built like how I'd imagine a model would be built.  I'll be honest she looks like an upper tier-lower level stripper. Hot enough when you're drinking but... All someone has to do these days is start an Instagram account, put on a bikini and run around at the beach and people call them a model, it's unbelievable.