Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Year Elsa Pataky

Welcome to 2020! Happy New Year and blah blah blah...and wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it, the very first story I read was about how Elsa Pataky had a "Studio 54 themed New Years Eve party" and apparently didn't wear underwear under her dress. I'm not exactly sure how this was determined, but this rumor is good enough for me. I've discussed on  at least several occasions how I'd pretty much sell my soul just for the possibility that I could even stand near Elsa Pataky, but I'm going to be real honest here and say those two pictures look like a living Hell on Earth for me. I'd last about 10 seconds at a party like that,  it just looks so awful. Just imagine all tha Machiavellian back stabbing that was taking place all night. It's difficult to even imagine. It's kind of weird how so many of her pictures don't include her "husband" isn't it? C'mon Elsa let's go find a quiet place to talk.