Friday, June 7, 2024

Christina Aguilera Changes



 


Christina Aguilera lost 40 pounds, they say by using Ozempic, but it's pretty obvious she did it by turning into an entirely different person. If you asked me to point out Christina Aguilera in a lineup the person in that picture on the left would not be my first - or even second - choice.  In fact I'm starting to wonder if I ever actually knew what Christina Aguilera even looked like. 

To be fair she's 5'2 so losing 40 pounds is like losing your seven year old conjoined twin. Is it possible she shed her skin like a standard Lizard Person or pupated out of a chrysalis and just looks like that now? It might sound crazy but I think yes, that's exactly what happened. You know it's said that as soon as you stop using Ozempic the weight pretty much comes right back so I'll probably get to write this story again