Thursday, June 6, 2024

Miley Cyrus is Hooked. Hooked on Working Out


 

 Miley Cyrus says she works out in her high heels because... well here, let her explain it...

 'The gym looks really tough, but then I’ve got my ivory Gucci slingbacks because they remind me of Marilyn ­Monroe. I train in heels, mostly. I’m interested in feminising (sic) the workout space, because so much of the workout equipment is ugly.'

Where is she working out, the Y? I know she has Instagram, she hasn't noticed any of these "feminists"?  She's only 31 and already she's out of touch with the rest of the world. 

Miley's hot and all but very much in a hooker in an RV in the deep South kind of way, so finding out she works out in 4 inch heels really doesn't surprise me one bit. None of what I'm saying is necessarily a bad thing by the way just so you know where I stand on this subject