Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Evangeline Lilly Retiring from Something


Evangeline Lilly is retiring from acting. And in case you didn't know, Evangeline Lilly was acting...

'Praise God, I feel so grateful for my blessings. Stepping away from what seems like the obvious choice (wealth and fame) can feel scary at times, but stepping into your dharma replaces the fear with fulfillment.'

'I might return to Hollywood one day, but, for now, this is where I belong. A new season has arrived, and I AM READY...and I AM HAPPY.'

Wow I've even written bout her before so that's weird. Actually it's not weird considering how hot she is.

I don't know what dharma is and I never know what the Hell you people are talking about. In any case I hope she's happier doing whatever she plans on doing and not being in movies I wouldn't see anyway.