Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Gwyneth Paltrow is Standard


 I haven't talked about Gwyneth Paltrow in a while so here she is out shopping with her daughter Apple which they described as, "her lookalike daughter". Looks like who. Maybe they mean she looks like someone that wasn't in any of the pictures. Anyway, it's really not that important because her daughter isn't famous. At least not that I'm aware of, so it feels a little weird to talk about it so let's focus in my one true love, Gwyneth. 

You can really see how thin she is, unless those oversized clothes are intentional. Imagine tearing off those baggy clothes and she's all abs and muscle definition. Yikes. I said maybe they're "intentional" because she isn't wearing a belt so I have no idea how those pants are staying up. The main negative thing I take away from that picture is how those clothes make her look like a standard issue liberal shithead. 

Let me see if I can describe what I mean by Standard Issue Liberal Shithead...

If she lived in Illinois she'd live in Evanston, or more likely Oak Park. Drives to the Sunday farmer's market in her white BMW or her husband's black or dark gray Land Rover because the Tesla is charging. Has the Premier Orangetheory membership where she does yoga, and complains that "the Mexicans" haven't emptied the garbage can in the changing room since yesterday. She also bought the latest book about Dr Fauci which helps her decide to be an expert on "stuff". She has a "Hate has no home here" rainbow sign on her front lawn and thinks Black Lives Matter and "black people" deserve to "go to good schools schools too" so long as it isn't with her kids. She'll also speed up in the other lane so you can't pass the guy in front of you. No she isn't going to go faster, it's just that authoritarian/control issue impulse they all have

I could have gone on with that list forever but I'm sure you get the idea. I've been dealing with people like that for most of my adult life. They live in a very different almost borderline fantasy world. She's still fucking hot though don't get me wrong.