Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some Dickhead is Leaving a TV Show.

 Tell me you don't wanna punch this asshole.

Apparently James Spader was on "The Office".  But I guess now he won't be, because the guy who's face I've wanted to punch as hard as I could for as long as I can remember like one of those "How Hard Can You Punch" bags you find in shitty (cool) bars has decided to leave a show that I didn't even know was still on the air.

"James always wanted this to be a one-year arc, and he now leaves us having created one of the most enigmatic and dynamic characters in television,” show runner Paul Lieberstein said in a statement. “He’s been a great friend to me and the show, helping us successfully transition into the post-Michael Scott years, and I’m grateful for that.”
Somebody did something every week for an entire year on the single biggest communication device ever devised in human history and I never even knew it. Is that an indictment of him or me? I say him because nothing is ever my fault.