Thursday, March 17, 2016

So Long Bella Thorne

My former favorite new actress Bella Thorne was hanging out poolside with her standard issue 20 something boyfriend. Somebody named Gregg Sulkin. And of course it's Greg with two g's why wouldn't it be. I say she's my former favorite new actress, not because of backward baseball hat guy up there who I would bet my life along with the v-neck shirt and backward baseball hat, is wearing black Adidas/Nike socks and those rubber sandals. I know you can't see them in the picture, but you're just going to have to trust me on this. You think I've never seen or met a 20 something year old? They're all exactly the same. And there's the problem. It turns out Bella Thorne is just 18 which I didn't know. And all 18 year olds are just like regular adult people that have fallen and hit their heads on the corner of a set of concrete steps, I don't care how sexy they are. Sorry Bella I'll catch you later. Maybe give me a call sometime when you don't have to hang around outside Walgreen's and pay a homeless guy to buy you beer.