Friday, May 5, 2017

Nikki Reed is Having a Baby!

Nikki Reed was in the Twilight "saga" which of course I never saw because I'm not a 15 year old girl, and I suppose everything is a saga now if there's more than one. Like my testicles. You could say I have a Testicle Saga. Anyway like I said, I never saw it of course because I'm normal. But good for her. You should know she looks exactly like this friend that used to work with me named  "TF" in that picture that she shared on her Instagram. I mean exactly. I don't know who's kissing her belly I guess probably her husband Ian Somerhalder which would make sense. He was in some piece of crap on The CW. I'm not even going to bother looking it up because seriously who gives a shit. At one point he said.
In 10 years I’m probably going to be living on a ranch in Wyoming, and you’ll never hear from me again,” he said.
Please. Like anyone had heard of him before. Why don't you move there tomorrow so we don't have to read anymore of this garbage. Have fun with your baby in Wyoming you off the grid survivalist weirdos. And of course I covered up Instagram comments with some guy that has me blocked even though I have no idea who he is.