Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Donald Glover Wins an Emmy

Donald Glover who has an estimated personal net worth of $12 million dollars slammed President Trump for oppressing him during his winning Emmy speech last night...
"I want to thank Trump for making black people No. 1 on the most-oppressed list," he said. “He’s probably the reason I’m up here.”
 Poor Donald Glover evidently broke his bonds and took the Underground Railroad in the middle of the night to the station where he was picked up by a limousine and handed a $5000 tuxedo to wear on national television to accept a gold plated trophy he can put on the marble mantel of his gigantic fireplace in one of his enormous mansions. And yes I'm well aware that the Underground Railroad wasn't an actual train but it's my blog so I'll describe various modes of transportation how I want. If Don can tell me he's oppressed I can decide how people travel the country.