Friday, July 31, 2020

Caprice is Still Famous?

Man, there is zero to write about. Nothing. And I've been looking all day. Maybe I'm just numb to it all. Oh, there's the panicky Covid click bait, and the usual mental basket cases that think Donald Trump is going to take over the world or whatever, but The Daily Mail came through in the end with a picture of Caprice in a bikini. I didn't bother to read the story to see what it was about because I've seen them about her before and they're usually about almost nothing. I have no idea how they fill so much space and go absolutely nowhere with it, or why a woman that's this attractive is so boring but I guess that's why "journalists" go to college. To learn how to write about nothing.  Three months ago I'd never even heard of this woman, now all of the sudden she puts on a pair of yoga pants and her picture is everywhere, I have no idea why. Maybe because she's almost 50 years old and they want to make you feel bad. It's your own fault for living like you do, so don't blame me and Caprice because we're so good looking.