Thursday, July 23, 2020

FKA Twigs is Famous

FKA Twigs (I guess that's her name) is always in the celebrity rags but I have zero idea why. I've never heard her name mentioned anywhere else ever, in any way shape or form. And I've even written about her a couple of times, mostly because I figure she must be somebody worth writing about, and yet,  I'm wrong every time. This story was about her being in some movie? I think? On Netflix or something, but it's all bullshit.

 I just looked, she's some singer I guess. Probably like the way Grace Jones was a singer. People pretended they knew who she was and eventually it worked. Kind of. She was eventually in a kind of crappy James Bond movie and she was always talked about on celebrity shows but no one actually cared. She was famous like Zsa Zsa Gabor. She was just sort of around, but nobody knew why. If Grace Jones was ever truly famous for being anything other than weird it was well before my time. Kind of like FKA Twigs who - poor thing - will most likely be remembered for looking like a cartoon character that just ate something sour. Good luck with your Hulu show or whatever, persimmon muncher.