Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Leonardo DiCaprio is Getting Dangerous


 Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend is 19? NINETEEN??? Her name is Eden Polani and she was in high school LAST YEAR. You have to admit this is pretty impressive that he managed to pull this off because I'm not convinced she would even know who Leonardo DiCaprio is, that's how young she is. 

Just by looking at that picture you can tell she's a baby. She looks like she's in high school. It'll be another two years before she can even legally buy beer. I don't know man, age gaps between people are totally fine with me  if the people involved are fine with it. I'm real big on minding your own business, but this is starting to get weird with him. I wouldn't even know what to say to a 19 year old. "Do you need new Barbies?". That's all I can think of.  Dude - Leo -  get it together.