Saturday, February 25, 2023

Paris Hilton Likes to Party


I'm pretty sure at some point I swore I'd never write about Paris Hilton again, but you have to admit she looks pretty good in that dress. Apparently she wore it on her 21st birthday too. Can you imagine the kind of woman that would hang on to a party dress for 20 years and then wear it while driving around in a pink car? I don't know what a psychologist would call this behavior but it can't be good. Especially when it's owned by a 41 year old multi-multi-millionaire that can buy almost literally anything she wants.

That husband up there in his brand new JCPenney shoes should probably start preparing for the divorce. I guess they had a baby together, which of course is nowhere to be seen. Look I get it everyone gets older, hell, even me, but this is the kind of behavior I expect from 24 year old shit heads, and 50 year old Chicago Party Aunts in Streeterville and not some middle-aged people that just had a baby.Or maybe I should expect it from them I really don't know.