Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Evangeline Lilly Wins (My Heart)


 Evangeline Lilly has been in the news lately. In my search for Evangeline Lilly pictures to use here, I did manage to see that it was about some protest she attended but I never read these news stories, you know that. Those stories are usually squarely aimed at people with a 5th grade reading comprehension that get riled up over stupid bullshit because they're mostly little more than separate tribes of chimpanzees just waiting to club each other over the last banana tree or something. 

Anyway  I for some reason recognize her name and I think she's really sexy. I thought she was a model? But I guess she's an actress? Other things I know about Evangeline Lilly that I found out during my image search...

She was born in 1979

She's (quite obviously) female 

She's from Canada? I think? 

So far that's about it. But listen, if Evangeline Lilly wants to get together and discuss her history, or her hobbies or maybe her dress in that picture or whatever I'm pretty easy to find.