Thursday, August 22, 2024

Jenna Ortega is It

Hollywood's latest "it" girl Jenna Ortega did something with Maureen O'Hara or Catherine O'Hara (I think Maureen is dead I could be wrong), and Monica Belucci or however you spell it in New York City that had something to do with Beetlejuice. I hate almost all sequels and will most likely never see this in a million years. Hey maybe they bring Maureen O'Hara back to life that would be pretty cool

I wonder what happens to all the other It Girls from even 12 months ago -- whose names I don't even remember -- when they bring out a new one. Do they just make stuff for Netflix and Apple TV that only assholes watch? I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens so Jenna better be ready 24 months from now. Save some money you have to know this isn't going to last forever. You have 4 years. Tops.