Monday, August 26, 2024

Katy Perry and Carmen Electra do Things



 Katy Perry (left) showed up to promote her new album "143" somewhere this weekend, but no matter how many times I scanned the article I couldn't figure out where this took place. Carmen Electra (right) was also there for some reason but there was no mention of why that was the case either. 

I don't know why they were dressed like that but that's none of my business. Just know right now that I fully support it. I would never tell a 40 year old (Katy Perry) and 52 year old (Carmen Electra) woman how to dress, especially if they looked like that and were wearing clothes that were barely there. Even if it is a little early for Halloween. Some guys might not like it but those guys are weak and immature. 

If Katy Perry or Carmen Electra wants to dress like that while we go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant that's just fine with me. Why not all three of us? It's just an idea I'm throwing out there.

You guys can look and be jealous all you want but they're going home with me. By the way guys, I forgot my wallet I'll pay you back I swear