Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter is Average

 

 

I'd never heard of Sabrina Carpenter before March 29th of this year, but now I see the stories slowly ramping up. For instance, here she is at something called "The Outside Lands music Festival" in San Francisco. Whatever that is.  I don't have the slightest idea how celebrity PR works but I think I'm getting a lesson as we speak. I will admit to hearing a snippet of one song on Instagram or maybe it was YouTube, I don't remember, but it sounded extremely average. Probably to go along with her looks. That's not a slam, she's average looking, and that's okay that's what average means. They can have her walk around in lingerie all they want but if they wanted that to be how they sell her records they should have plucked somebody better looking out of the crowd.

The only thing I can figure is someone has either invested a ton of money in her and is trying to get it back as fast as they can (with interest), or they're trying very hard to get her in bed. Either way I hope she's saving every penny she can because I have a feeling this is going to be a very short ride for her. Remember Camila Cabello? See what I mean?