Thursday, September 5, 2024

Heidi Klum Grows as a Person


 Heidi Klum showed up at the "America's Got Talent Quarter Finals" like that's a real thing. Quarter finals? Spare me. The important part of this story is how hot she looked. I'm going to say something a little shocking but you have to believe me, I mean this in the best possible way. Brace yourselves...

She looks like she put on just a tiny bit of weight

HOLD YOUR WATER FREAKS. It is possible to be too skinny and she was borderline for a while. And yes I can comment on her appearance because her appearance is her whole job. Not being able to say she looks good or bad is like saying a doctor's skill as a surgeon has started slipping. His entire reason for existing is surgery, the same way you know who she is by how she looks. 

For a while there she looked like the stick figure from that game Hangman you played as a kid with two grapefruit glued to her chest.

And she looks super smoking hot though so it's not as if I'm being mean or anything and besides, when I said that I mean she looks better, not worse. Most normal guys don't want to sleep next to a woman that feels like a golf bag full of nine irons at night. And really it's not as if she's actually fat or anything she just looks better. 

By the way, I like her necklace too. It just does something for me