Monday, September 9, 2024

Reese Witherspoon NUDE


 Reese Witherspoon has a new boyfriend. I didn't see what his name was but I bet it's Nerdlinger Von Nerdmeister. I didn't even know she was single. I did scan enough of the story to find out he's a German "financier", which you can pretty much tell just by looking at him. If I was casting a WWII movie and needed a prison camp commandant he'd be my number one pick.

My main question is, where do you even meet a Reese Witherspoon? It's not as if they met on a movie set or anything right? What did he do bump into her a couple of times at the grocery store or something? It's not as if I might just bump into Elizabeth Hurley at the car wash. I guess this will forever be one of life's mysteries.



!!!SEXY UPDATE!!! I guess his name is Oliver Haarmann which makes 100% sense. He even looks like an Oliver Haarmann