Friday, February 10, 2017

Paris Hilton Wears Clothes

Paris Hilton and her plastic robot face were both on the Pier 59 (?) catwalk or runway or whatever it's called at New York's Fashion Week. What, again? Is it fashion week like every three months now? I feel like I just wrote about fashion week like two weeks ago. And the only place I ever see stories about Paris Hilton anymore is/are in the UK papers 

The UK papers are the only tabloids that talk about her anymore because the UK is so desperate for actual celebrities that even Paris Hilton will do. Have you ever seen the UK's celebrities? They're all soccer players, and reality show bimbos so in comparison I guess Paris Hilton must be like Elvis to them. Sheesh.

Oh, well, and of course stories about her will be written by me too because apparently you idiots will read anything. I will say she does look a lot better now that she's 36 than she did 10 or so years ago. I guess. I mean, I don't know. It's Paris Hilton who gives a shit.